COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
LABORATORIOS PRADY NORMAPIEL S.L.U maintains a quality and environmental policy based on the following commitments:
• Commitment to comply with all requirements, whether legal, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to the MANUFACTURING AND SALE OF PERFUME AND COSMETICS PRODUCTS, both in the field of performance of our processes and in the environmental field of our activities, so that our actions in no case may contravene the legal requirements and specifications established by the different public administrations.
• Commitment to carry out our work within a management environment that guarantees continuous improvement in our products, in our methods of action and in our relationships with interested parties, through the establishment and periodic review of our quality and environmental objectives.
• Commitment to protect the environment, through actions and measures aimed at preventing any type of pollution that could originate from operations due to our activity.
• Commitment to promote an understanding and dissemination of our quality and environmental management policy within our organization, through training and continuous communication with our workers.
• Commitment to effectively control all our processes, with special emphasis on:
– Quality of our products.
– Efficiency and effectiveness of our manufacturing.
– Relations with our clients
– Waste control.
SCOPE: MANUFACTURING AND SALE OF PERFUMES AND COSMETICS PRODUCTS
Managing Director Rev.2 04/24/2018
LABORATORIOS PRADY NORMAPIEL S.L.U would like to thank our suppliers for their constant collaboration, as this fact allows us to continue offering the best product and service to our customers.
LABORATORIOS PRADY NORMAPIEL SLU is certified under the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716 standards, this means that we carry out an evaluation of our approved suppliers every year, where the contracted products and services are reviewed by the area manager, according to the established requirements (quality, documentation, delivery times, product failure rate, etc.).
Thank you very much, again, for your collaboration.
LABORATORIOS PRADY NORMAPIEL S.L.U as a result of the implementation of an Environmental management system according to the UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standard, which takes into account the life cycle of the services we provide, makes the following communication:
– The company has a system to update environmental legal requirements and ensure compliance.
– The company considers the inputs and outputs in all environmental processes.
– The environmental aspects associated with the life cycle of our service, which can generate an impact on the environment, which occur as a result of the development of our activity, are periodically identified and evaluated; Both those generated directly and those over which the activity does not have full control are taken into account.
– Through the established environmental operational control, legal compliance is ensured and environmental impacts and aspects are kept within an acceptable order of magnitude.
– If any type of environmental accident occurs, the emergency protocols established by the company will be implemented.
– Audits are planned and performed to ensure compliance with system requirements.
LABORATORIOS PRADY NORMAPIEL S.L.U has information on environmental performance available to interested parties who request it. To request it, an e-mail must be sent to email@example.com indicating the environmental data that is requested and the reason why it is requested. In the shortest time possible, the company will respond to requests.
Signed, the Management of LABORATORIOS PRADY NORMAPIEL S.L.U